Hours & Services
The Brandon & Region Tourism Centre is open year-round, offering many services for Brandon’s visitors including:
- Travel information for the City of Brandon, Southwestern Manitoba, Canada’s Provinces and the northern United States
- Brandon and Manitoba souvenirs
- Hospitality packages for events and conventions
- A summer campground Tourist Greeter Program
- Interpretive information about the Assiniboine River Corridor
The Riverbank Discovery Centre serves as a starting point for the extensive trail system and self-guided tours around the Interpretive Ponds that are adjacent to the facility. A meeting room and ground bookings are both available at the Discovery Centre.
Summer Hours (May Long Weekend until Thanksgiving):
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 8:00pm
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 11:00am – 8:00pm
Winter Hours (Thanksgiving until May Long Weekend)
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
*Please note that the centre is closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day, Good Friday and Remembrance Day.