About The Centre
Home to the Brandon & Region Tourism Centre, Brandon Riverbank Inc., Brandon First and Ducks Unlimited Canada Provincial Offices, the Riverbank Discovery Centre is located in the heart of the Assiniboine River Corridor.
The Brandon & Region Tourism Centre is open year-round, offering many services for Brandon’s visitors including:
- Travel information for the City of Brandon, Southwestern Manitoba, Canada and the U.S.
- Brandon souvenirs
- Hospitality packages for events and conventions
- A summer campground greeting program
- Interpretive information for the Riverbank area
The Riverbank Discovery Centre serves as a starting point for the extensive trail system and self-guided tours around the Interpretive Ponds that are adjacent to the facility. Meeting facilities and grounds bookings are both available at the Discovery Centre.
- Summer Hours (From May Long weekend till Thanksgiving):
- Weekdays (Monday to Friday) 830 a.m. to 800 p.m.
- Weekends and Holidays 1100 a.m. to 800 p.m.
- Winter Hours (From Thanksgiving till May Long weekend):
- Weekdays (Monday to Friday) 830 a.m. to 500 p.m.
- Weekends and Holidays 1200 noon to 500 p.m.
· Please note the centre is closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Remembrance Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and New Year’s Day.